BER C3, Sold
- Residential, Semi Detached
Number 134 Costa na Mara is a four/five bedroom, semi detached family home, situated just off the Coast Road in Oranmore village, almost adjacent to the Orantown Shopping Centre. The superb location of this development has the advantage of being a short walk to the nearby bus stop and railway station and a ten minute drive to the city center during off peak traffic times. It is located in a cul-de-sac overlooking a green amenity area. This home is owner occupied and presents in turn key condition.
The accommodation comprises entrance hall, kitchen, utility, separate dining room, living room, guest WC, family bathroom and there are four double bedrooms, two which are en-suite. In addition, it is one of few homes in Oranmore which has the advantage of having a ground floor office which could be put to a myriad of uses. There is off street parking for two cars in the front drive and the garden is maintenance free complete with garden shed and barbeque area. The property is being sold with fixtures and fittings to include blinds, light fittings and all appliances. It is the ideal family home, offering spacious accommodation in a well established, popular, residential development.
Viewing is by appointment and is highly recommended.
Measurements in sq.m:
Entrance hall: 2.1 x 4.46 solid oak floor
Kitchen 4.05 x 2.88 tiled floor;freestanding dishwasher; integrated f/f; integrated oven;
Utility: 1.8 x 1.67 tiled floor; fitted units; side access to garden;Bedroom one: 3.31 x 3.30 wood flooring; Venetian blindEn-suite: 1.4 x 1.56 tiled shower area; tiled floor; extractor heaters;Bedroom two: 2.88 x 3.2 wood flooring; roller black out blind;two door fitted robe
Office: 2.2 x 3.5 solid wood oak floor; shelved wall units
Landing: 3.2 x 1.34 wood flooring
- Well managed estate with annual management fees of €300.00.
- Has the benefit of a ground floor office/playroom and separate dining room.
- Each bedroom is double in size and two are en-suite.
- Over looks a green amenity area.
- Located just off the Coast Road to Galway city, within walking distance to both rail and bus depots.
- Off street parking for two cars.
- Floored attic.
- Low maintenance garden with garden shed.
- Oil fired central heating with gas fire inset in the living room.