BER C2, Sale Agreed
Oran Island is an exclusive development of detached family homes, built in 2002, in the heart of Oranmore village. Number 21 Oran Island is one of the more substantial, four bedroom, detached homes in this relatively small development of just 38 homes, having a generous floor area of 248.25 square meters. In addition there is a large, floored attic, offering excellent storage space and a separate block built shed in the rear garden. This family home presents in superb condition, having always been owner occupied. The generous accommodation comprises entrance porch, front hall, drawing room which connects with a formal dining room, family room with double doors which open into the kitchen and sunroom. There is a large utility off the kitchen with rear access to the garden. A guest toilet is located under the stairs. A beautiful, hardwood staircase leads to the first floor where the four double bedrooms and the family bathroom are located. Three of the bedrooms are en-suite, two with fitted wardrobes and two having walk in wardrobes. A Stira to the attic is located in the shelved, linen press. The house is of block construction, with internal block walls and hollowcore floors. A superior quality internal finish is evident throughout the house to include solid Oak flooring in the living rooms; bespoke, solid frame, €Calwood€TMfitted kitchen complete with integrated appliances and granite worktops; fully tiled bathroom and en-suites: a central vacuum system and the property is fully alarmed. The property has oil fired central heating in addition to a solid fuel stove in the family room and an open fire in the drawing room. Number 21 is located on a large corner site, bordered with mature shrubs and trees which offer great privacy to the occupants. As a place to live, Oranmore has grown in popularity over the years given its wonderful geographic location and the excellent choice of schools and services it now has to offer. There are both bus and rail services to Galway city and an excellent road network to other major destinations. It is rare that a house of such exceptional quality and in such a desirable location comes to the open market and early viewing is advised.
- Stunning, four bedroom residence with block built shed, one of just 38 detached homes in Oran Island, Oranmore.
- Built of block construction, with block internal walls and hollowcore floors.
- Mature landscaped grounds to the front and rear of the property.
- Superior quality finish internally: solid Oak floors, hardwood staircase, Calwood, solid frame fitted kitchen
- Oil fired central heating with an external boiler house.
- Has two reception rooms in addition to a sun room.
- Located within walking distance to the popular village of Oranmore.
- Excellent rail and bus services to Galway city and other major destinations.
- Fully security alarmed.
- Front porch with glazed sliding doors.