BER D1, Sold
€320,000 - Detached, Residential
Number 41 Renville Village is a large detached, three bedroom, family residence with recently constructed conservatory. This home is owner occupied and is completed to an impressivley high standard of finish both internally and externally. The very generous living accommodation comprises large entrance hall; light filled living room with pot belly, solid fuel stove; kitchen with all mod cons; utility; conservatory; linen room and three double bedrooms, (one at ground floor level) each with en-suite bathrooms. Of worthy note is the installation of 12 ‘Trina’ 265 watt solar modules on the roof with 4 kw trannergy inverter which converts solar energy into electrical power thus reducing energy costs greatly. Energy saving costs are further enhanced by the Roinnte Electric Heaters which replaced the less efficient original storage and wall panel heaters. Externally the driveway and grounds around the house have been upgraded with the use of large patio slabs which are both aestically pleasing and easy to maintain.
Built in the late 90’s number 41 forms part of an exclusive development on the grounds of the five star Galway Bay Golf Resort just a ten minute drive to Oranmore village. Initially marketed as holiday homes, this development has proven a popular choice for a number of young professionals who have chosen to live there permanently. The nearby Renville Park and Playground is an excellent amenity for all family members and Renville Sailing Club is a thriving sports venue for sailing enthusiasts.
This home is in turn key condition and viewing is very highly recommended.
- Quality finishes throughout to include hardwood flooring in the living room and entrance hall, hardwood doors, skirting and architrave.
- 12 Solar modules on the roof which convert solar energy into electrical power thus improving the energy efficiency of this home.
- Quality paving around the house and to the patio at the rear.
- Benefit of a newly constructed conservatory.
- Each of the three bedrooms are en-suite.
- Wonderful location with excellent recreational facilities in the area.
- Solid fuel stove in the main living room.
- Replacement of original electrial heaters with modern energy efficient Roinnte electric heaters.
- Excellent bus and rail services available to Galway from Oranmore village.
- Excellent storage presses available in the entrance hall and built in wardrobes in each bedroom.