BER C2, Sold
€270,000 - Residential, Terraced
61 Boireann Bheag is a three bedroom end terraced family home, built in 2005and presents in turn key condition. The property extends to almost 1,000 sq. ft and is beautifully finished internally with streamlined high gloss kitchen units complete with electric cooker and hob, housed fridge freezer and free standing washing machine, dryer and dishwasher. The well-proportioned living room features a gas fire inset and beautiful white marble fire surround. Double doors lead from the living room to a secure, private rear garden. There are large continental style tiles in the entrance hall and kitchen and the bathroom, en-suite and guest WC are also tiled.
The heating is gas fired with an electric shower in the en-suite and a pumped shower off the mains in the bathroom over the bath. Thanks to its excellent aspect this home is particularly bright inside. There is off street parking in the front driveway with additional parking directly opposite. This family home is located in close proximity to a crèche facility and to an excellent bus stop, approximately a ten minute commute to Galway city.
In addition it is very competitively priced and viewing is highly recommended.
- Exceptionally bright house throughout.
- Gated side access to the rear garden.
- Pumped shower over the bath in the main bathroom.
- Electric shower in the master en-suite bathroom.
- Off street parking to the front and also additional parking directly opposite the house.
- Features piped natural gas heating system with a gas fire inset in the lving room.
- Presented in turn key condition.
- Located in close proximity to a bus stop to Galway City and other routes.