BER C2, Sold
€470,000 - Detached, Residential
This deceptively spacious, four bedroomed coastal residence represents a very exciting opportunity to acquire a family home with unrivalled, panoramic sea views. Built in 1998 on 0.38 of an acre it extends to a generous 1,800 sq. ft. of accommodation with an additional 488 sq. ft. garage. It is situated less than a five minute drive to the village of Maree and a further 30 minutes to Galway City. It has a warmth and character reminiscent of country style cottages with its log burning stove and the warmth of its Scandinavian wood flooring. The natural terracotta kitchen floor tiles and dual burner Stanley Range, solid Red Deal Kitchen cabinets with complimentary Solid Teak worktop, add further to the warmth and appeal of this home. A family room links the living room with the kitchen and depending on ones needs, could alternatively serve well as a child’s play area. Off the kitchen and dining room there is a utility and guest toilet with electric shower unit. All four bedrooms are double in size, two which are at ground floor level. The larger bedrooms are on the first floor along with the main bathroom with tiled floor, bath and separate shower unit. There is ample storage in the eves of the house which are floored out. The garage is set back to the left of the house and is a huge asset in terms of storage and perhaps for office or recreational use. The grounds around the house have matured well over the years and are low maintenance. The heating is oil fired central heating and in recent years and the walls and attic insulation attic has been upgraded. A new pump and motorized values have also been installed in addition to a new shower control in the main bathroom. The property is on mains water supply and the the septic tank was last registered in January 2013. Nearby attractions include the five star Galway Bay Golf Resort, the Rinville Sailing Club and Rinville Park and Playground not to mention the host of services, schools and amenities the nearby village of Oranmore has to offer. The quality of finish throughout this home is very impressive and it presents in walk in condition. It is indeed a wonderful family home in a magical setting and viewing is very highly recommended.
- Double glazed windows throughout with solid teak frame
- Solid internal doors with brass fittings.
- Oil fired central heating with a solid fuel stove in the living room
- Kitchen featuring solid Red Deal kitchen cabinets with solid Teak worktop, terracotta floor tiling and Stanley dual burner Range
- Beautifully presented home with panoramic sea views.
- Superb location as it is close to Maree Village and approx a 30 minute drive to Galway City.
- Canadian Maple Flooring in the hall, living room and formal living/dining room.
- Excellent condition throughout
- Separate garage with front and side access.
- Walk in wardrobe off the master bedroom.