Montiagh South, Claregalway
Sun room: 5m x 3.6m. Open fireplace, solid wood flooring.
Second reception room: 4.33m x 3.6m.
Kitchen 6.1m x 3.55m plus bay window 2.22m x 1.84m plus .85m x 2.3m.
Entrance hall: 4.59m x 1.35m.
Study or bedroom to left of entrance door: 4.18m x 3.62m plus bay window 2.26m x 0.89m.
Entrance hall: 5.59m x 0.92m.
Shower room/ wet room: 2.82m x 1.62m.
Bedroom 2: 3.4m x 3.1m. Solid wood flooring. Ceiling height: 2.82m.
Bedroom 1: 4.22m x 3.45m. Chimney closed off, wardrobes either side.
Bedroom 3: 3.24m x 2.73m. Small open fireplace. All windows are PVC double glazed.
- Superb location, being within 2km to Claregalway and 14km to Galway City
- Offers spacious accommodation extending to 134sqm in addition to Stira access to attic space
- Generous, corner site of 0.8 acres of mature gardens
- Oil fired central heating with benefit of a solar panel for water heating
- Extended in 2008 to include a modern kitchen, sunroom and wet room
- Outhouses which provide ample storage space and where the oil tank and boiler are located.