We let and manage a number of properties in the Oranmore area and surrounds, and many of our landlords have been with us since we began. We deal with all aspects of letting, maintaining and managing properties, with customer service is being at the heart of everything we do.
If you a have property to let, we will find the right tenants for you and handle all the necessary checks and procedures. When letting your property, we will:
- Carry out an initial inspection of property, photograph its’ interior and exterior and advise on a letting value, taking into account your property’s condition, RPZ restrictions and the going market rent of similar properties in the area.
- Ensure that your property and tenancy complies with all the latest regulations affecting the rental market.
- Organise BER and any other necessary certification that may be required.
- Conduct extensive tenant referencing, seeking to match the best tenants for your property.
- Handle all the necessary paperwork, from cross checking tenants references, preparing and signing tenancy agreements, inventory checks at the beginning of the tenancy, collection of a security deposit and register your tenancy with RTB.
- Notify tenants of services arrangements and advise on how to transfer utilities on their names.
- If you are new to letting, we will guide you through both the letting process and your legal obligations as a landlord.
Our property management services will give you the peace of mind that your property is being well looked after of and all your legal obligations are being met.
In addition to the above letting services, we will:
- Take care of ongoing rent collections.
- Act as the point of contact for tenants in relation to all repairs and maintenance and arrange these as necessary.
- Conduct routine inspections of your property on a regular basis to ensure any problems and maintenance issues are dealt with in timely manner and that the tenants are abiding by the rules of the tenancy agreement. We will provide you with reports and photos of these inspections.
- Advise, handle and issue rent reviews, lease renewals and/or relevant legal notices served on your tenants.
- Advise on property compliance with the ever changing legislation and regulations.
- Manage moving out of the tenants, and deal with all matters related to the final inspections, paperwork, deductions and returns of deposits.
- When your property becomes available to re-let, we will proactively find new suitable tenants and market the property when required.
Our fees are payable only when suitable tenants are found – this means that we only get paid for results. If a property is managed, our fees are based on receipt of the monthly rent.
Considering letting your property? Contact us for a free rental valuation.